What health & safety measures are you taking in light of COVID-19?
As we navigate the current health crisis together, we continue to prioritize the safety and well-being of our team members, their families and our customers. As always, we are here to help and support you during these unprecedented times. Our plants are delivered by Fedex. As a measure of social distancing and to minimize any potential risk of exposure for both our carrier and our customers, all deliveries will not require a signature.
We have provided our teams with the following delivery protocol guidelines:
- Leaving a plant unattended (e.g. on the porch) will be an acceptable form of delivery
- All employees should practice responsible sanitation and hand-washing
- Delivery vehicles should be properly ventilated throughout the day and in clean condition
- Announce arrival by ringing bell or knocking on the door, but practice touchless delivery
- Deliveries to non-residential addresses, like hospitals and schools, may be impacted by health and safety restrictions due to the evolving pandemic. We are monitoring this closely and will be in touch with you if we cannot deliver your gift to this address.
- Our fulfillment locations follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) as defined by the FDA. These GMPs include, but are not limited to, social distancing, sanitizing, hand washing/drying, wearing gloves, restrictions against eating or drinking at work stations, instructions to employees that employees should not come to work if they are sick or not feeling well, or employees being sent home if they become ill while working.
Do I need to sign for my delivery?
As a measure of social distancing and to minimize any potential risk of exposure for both our carriers and our customers, all deliveries will not require a signature.
Where do you deliver?
We ship to all 48 states in the Continental U.S. Unfortunately due to agricultural restrictions select products can not be shipped to California, Arizona, Florida, and Texas.
Can I send a plant to someone as a gift?
Yes! We deliver nationally to 48 states (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). You can choose your delivery date and customize your card message. All of our plants come with simple care instructions for the plant you chose to send, so no matter their color thumb their plant will thrive!
Can I choose my delivery date?
Yes! You are able to choose the delivery date of your order. If you select on the product page that the plant you chose to send is a gift, you will be prompted to select an available delivery date from the delivery calendar. If purchasing a plant for yourself you will be prompted to select your delivery date in checkout, otherwise the next available delivery date will be automatically selected for you.
When can I get my plant delivered?
Orders are typically delivered within 2-4 business days of the order being placed. We do offer next day and overnight shipping options available for an additional charge. In order to ensure your new plant(s) arrive happy and healthy we ship directly from our greenhouses to your door.
Do I need to be home to accept my delivery?
No, our plants are shipped from our greenhouse via Fedex, so you do not need to be home to accept your delivery.
What are your shipping charges?
- All orders $75 and over ship free. All orders under $75 are subject to a $7.99 flat shipping fee.
- Express Shipping: If you would like to place an order to have your plant shipped overnight, our service fees range from $20.00 to $30.00 (depending on the size and weight of each item).
- Saturday Delivery: If you would like to have your plant delivered on Saturday, our service fees range $25.00 to $40.00 (per item) due to the extra cost for Saturday delivery.
- Tuesday Delivery: If you would like to have your plant delivered on Tuesday, our service fees range from $20.00 to $30.00 (This is to ensure the health of your plant. We don't ship over the weekend, therefore Tuesday deliveries require express shipping).
|Free Shipping||Over $75|
|Overnight||+$20-30 & Std Shipping|
|Saturday||+$25-40 & Std Shipping|
|Tuesday||+$20-30 & Shipping|
How do I track my order?
To check on the status of an order, please visit our track order page and fill out your order number and email address. You can also reach out via our Get In Touch messaging link with any questions.
I received a plant as a gift. How can I tell who sent this gift to me?
All of our plants are delivered with a card message written by the sender of your gift. The card message is affixed to the outside of the box in a clear sleeve.
Will my house plant look like the picture?
Yes! All of our plants look like the picture, however, each plant is unique so there will be variations in color, shape, etc. Your plant will arrive healthy and undamaged and pre-potted in the pictured pot.
What are your soil types?
Our soil is organic and eco-friendly providing the best nutrients for your healthy house plant! Our house plants’ potting soil consists of eco-friendly coconut coir that will make your tropical house plants thrive!
What is included with the price of my plant?
All of our plants come pre-potted in eco-friendly soil in the stylish pot pictured. Our house plants’ pots also include a built-in saucer to contain water overflow.
Each plant arrives with care instructions to ensure your plant thrive in its new home! Our green team is always on standby to offer care & support tips for the lifetime of your plant.
How can I reach out to the plants.com green team?
You can reach out to us by completing the form below and a member of our great team will be in touch with you!
I’d like to place a large order. Who should I speak with?
If you are looking to purchase a large quantity of plants (quantities greater than ten), please contact us through the link below.
What is your warranty policy?
All of our plants come with a 30 day guarantee! We handle replacements on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of making our customers happy. Please reach out to us by filling out the form below if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
How do I order for multiple people / delivery addresses?
If you'd like to ship to multiple addresses, you'll need to update the shipping info for each product being delivered. You can manage your delivery addresses in the ‘delivery information’ portion of checkout.
Can I send to someone as a gift?
Yes! We deliver nationally to all 48 states.You can choose your delivery date and customize your card message. All of our plants come with simple care instructions for the plant you chose to send, so no matter their color thumb their plant will thrive!
What if I need to modify or cancel my order?
Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible if you would like to change or cancel your order. We'll do our best to process your request
I’m a business / corporation, how do I place and order?
If you are looking to purchase a large quantity of plants (quantities greater than ten), please fill out the form below and we will reach out to you!
What if my product arrived damaged?
We’re so sorry your plant or pot arrived in less than perfect condition. Our 30 day guarantee ensures your new plant will arrive safe and healthy and we will happily send you a replacement.
Please provide us with your order number and a photo of your damaged plant and let us know via the form below.