doneOrders $75 and over ship for free
doneOrders under $75 have a flat-rate shipping fee of $7.99
doneStandard 2-day transit time; overnight delivery available
donePlants arrive fresh from our growers’ greenhouses, potted, and carefully packaged to ensure peak freshness
doneEach plant arrives with individual care instructions
doneDelivered with care by FedEx
An Important Note About Our Health & Safety Measures
As we navigate the current health crisis together, we continue to prioritize the safety and well-being of our team members, their families and our customers. As always, we are here to help and support you during these unprecedented times.
- Our plants are delivered by FedEx.
- As a measure of social distancing and to minimize any potential risk of exposure for both our carriers and our customers, all deliveries will not require a signature.
- The World Health Organization has provided guidance that the risk of COVID-19 infection from a package that has moved, traveled, or been exposed to different conditions and temperatures is low.
- We are working closely with our carrier to responsibly manage this evolving situation
We have provided our teams with the following delivery protocol guidelines:
- Leaving a plant unattended (e.g. on the porch) will be an acceptable form of delivery
- All employees should practice responsible sanitation and hand-washing
- Delivery vehicles should be properly ventilated throughout the day and in clean condition
- Announce arrival by ringing bell or knocking on the door, but practice touchless delivery
- Deliveries to non-residential addresses, like hospitals and schools, may be impacted by health and safety restrictions due to the evolving pandemic. We are monitoring this closely and will be in touch with you if we cannot deliver your gift to this address.
Our fulfillment locations follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) as defined by the FDA. These GMPs include, but are not limited to, social distancing, sanitizing, hand washing/drying, wearing gloves, restrictions against eating or drinking at work stations, instructions to employees that employees should not come to work if they are sick or not feeling well, or employees being sent home if they become ill while working.
Plants will be thirsty when they arrive. Please water promptly, according to the plant’s care card instructions.
Plants can get lonely sitting on a doorstep. Luckily, we make it easy to arrange delivery dates that are convenient for recipients to greet their new plant.
Still have questions? Contact our plants experts at firstname.lastname@example.org