Purple Hyacinth Bulbs
Spring is for fresh, new starts. Enter our hyacinth bulbs. These beauties arrive rooted, sprouted and ready to show off their signature purple blooms in a modern, textured pot. Bright and extra-fragrant, it’s a happy reminder of sunny days ahead.
Botanical Name: Hyacinthus orientalis
Common Name: Hyacinth
Origin: Mediterranean & Africa
- 3 ‘Purple Sensation’ bulbs bloom in a deep purple
- Arrives rooted, sprouted & ready to bloom
- Slate textured 6”H pot with copper rim
- Measures 6"H x 6.5"D; with proper care, can grow to 10-12"
- USDA Hardiness Zones 4-8 if planting outside
- Trim off old blooms; when flowering stops, place them in a cool indoor space until they can be planted outdoors in the garden; they should flower again the following spring
Full sun to bright, indirect light is best
Soil should be slightly moist; let the upper soil layer become dry between watering; do not let water pool at the bottom of the outer planter
Cooler room temperatures (60-65°F) help flowers last longer
Not safe for furry friends or kids; harmful if ingested