Pink Calla Lily
Botanical Name: Zantedeschia rehmannii
Common Name: Pink Calla Lily
- Pink calla lily plant arrives blooming
- Designed in a 6"H slate textured pot with copper rim
- Medium measures overall approximately 14-16"H potted
- Small measures overall approximately 10-12"H potted
- USDA Hardiness Zones 8-10 if planting outside
- Trim off old blooms; when flowering stops, place them in a cool indoor space until they can be planted outdoors in the garden; spring bulbs bloom and die back by end of the season; they should flower again the following spring
Needs ample amounts of light for optimal growth and timely blooming. Keep in a bright windowsill, where it will get natural light throughout the day.
Keep potting mixture moist, but not soggy.
Prefers indoor temperature of 70°F. Avoid extreme changes in light and temperature.
Not safe for furry friends or kids