Aloe Vera Plant for Sale | Plants.com
Botanical Name: Aloe barbadensis miller
Common Name: Aloe Plant, First Aid Plant, Burn Aloe, True Aloe
Origin: North Africa, Southern Europe, and the Canary Islands
- Aloe Vera has upright gray-green toothed leaves that contain a soothing gel
- Measures overall approximately 12"H x 4" D potted
- Designed in your choice of planter:
- Lightweight two-tone plastic planter with adjustable base for draining
- Exclusive versatile, neutral planter with ribbed border detail at rim and contoured base; break-resistant and watertigh
Fun Facts & Helpful Tips:
- Aloe vera plants love well-drained soil.
- If moving an aloe vera plant to a new clay pot, soak the pot overnight in water to prevent the new container from extracting moisture from the potting mix. This will help keep the plant healthy.
- Aloe vera plants are succulents (in the Asphodelaceae family) and not related to a cactus, despite their appearance.
- Aloe leaves contain healing properties for the skin that help with burns, scrapes, cuts, and other skin irritations.
Aloe plants love bright, direct full sun or indirect light; the kitchen windowsill is a favorite spot
Thoroughly, but only every 2-4 weeks
Ranges between 65 and 90°F
Best to keep away from furry friends & kids