Aloe Vera Plant for Sale | Plants.com
Botanical Name: Aloe barbadensis miller
Common Name: Aloe Plant, First Aid Plant, Burn Aloe, True Aloe
Origin: North Africa, Southern Europe, and the Canary Islands
- Aloe Vera has upright gray-green toothed leaves that contain a soothing gel
- Measures overall approximately 12"H x 4" D potted
- Arrives potted in your choice of planter:
- Exclusive Domain™ planter, an earthy design that includes a collapsible wooden stand providing a modern lift to display your plant flawlessly; available in Snowcap, Granite, Midnight and Rust; break-resistant and watertight; Stand can be displayed with two height options
- Exclusive Artisan™ basket in hand woven banana leaf highlighting the coloration of the natural fibers; durable woven handles make it an easy tote for moving plants from place to place
- Exclusive Sandstone™ planter: a versatile, neutral container with ribbed border detail at rim and contoured base; break-resistant and watertight
Fun Facts & Helpful Tips:
- Aloe vera plants love well-drained soil.
- If moving an aloe vera plant to a new clay pot, soak the pot overnight in water to prevent the new container from extracting moisture from the potting mix. This will help keep the plant healthy.
- Aloe vera plants are succulents (in the Asphodelaceae family) and not related to a cactus, despite their appearance.
- Aloe leaves contain healing properties for the skin that help with burns, scrapes, cuts, and other skin irritations.
Aloe plants love bright, direct full sun or indirect light; the kitchen windowsill is a favorite spot
Thoroughly, but only every 2-4 weeks
Ranges between 65 and 90°F
Best to keep away from furry friends & kids