Mass Cane Plant
Mass Cane Plant
Show the mass cane plant the love it deserves, and it’ll show you its flowers...under the right growing conditions. Beautiful and easy to care for - this one’s popularity is mass-ive. Plant Perk: This slow-growing beauty is one of the most effective plants at removing room toxins that can cause ear, nose and throat irritation.
Orders over $75 ship for free!
Botanical Name: Dracaena massangeana
Common Name: Mass Cane
Origin: West Africa, Tanzania, & Zambia
- Thick, woody trunk with dark green leaves at top featuring a lime green center stripe
- Large features 3 stalks and measures overall approximately 52-55”H x 9.5”D potted at the time of purchase. The large pot size is 9.5"H X 9.5" D.
- Medium features 2 stalks and measures overall approximately 42”H x 9.5”D potted at the time of purchase. The medium pot size is 5.25"H X 6" D.
- Due to agricultural restrictions, product cannot be shipped to Arizona or California
Digs bright, indirect light but can handle low light levels too
Once a week is good! Let the soil be a little damp or slightly dry
Warm, tropical vibes of 65-90F
Best to keep away from pets and children
- Plant potted in eco-friendly coconut coir soil with lightweight two-tone planter with built-in saucer to contain water overflow
- Care instructions
- Care & support tips for the lifetime of your plant
- 30-Day Guarantee
Our plants are packaged with care and delivered from our greenhouse to your door.
- All orders over $75 ship free
- Our standard shipping time is 2-4 business days
- Standard Shipping is $7.99
- We also offer next day shipping and Saturday Delivery
Product Number: PL157705L2
Hi! We’re plants.com, a team with a passion for delivering happiness and sharing our love of plants. While our site is relatively new, our experience is not. Our team, based out of the NYC metro area, has over 40 years of experience sourcing plants and is always on the lookout for the latest plants and trends.
We collaborate with growers across the country to gather a wide variety of fresh, beautiful plants, from classic standards to on-trend faves, shipping straight from the greenhouse to arrive at your front door. We hand-select varieties to decorate our living and workspaces, and uplift our moods. And we scour Instagram and our local garden centers just like you.
Our goal is to help spread the joy of plants and make everyone’s experience a positive one. We know some plants and room environments can be tricky (hello office cubicle, we are talking to you!) But don’t worry. We are here to help demystify the plant experience and make it a joyful one. Ready. Set. Grow!
RELATED BLOG POSTS
How Plants Help to Clean the AirDecember 30, 2019
With their large, glossy leaves or tropical flowers, houseplants add a pop of color to any space. Plus, they are good for our minds, bodies and souls.Read more
Indoor Plant Care 101August 12, 2019
We talk to our plants to cheer them up and encourage them to grow, but did you know houseplants communicate back? You can even figure out how to save a dying plant.Read more
7 Plants for BeginnersJanuary 6, 2020
Houseplants can improve the quality of indoor air, leaving rooms smelling purer and fresher. According to NASA, they effectively filter potentially harmful volatile organic com ...Read more