DIY Bonsai Kit
DIY Bonsai Kit
DIY bonsai? Yes please! With a choice of juniper, jade, azalea, or Hawaiian umbrella, our bonsai starter kit includes everything needed to plant and care for a new mini tree. Know someone who likes to get their hands dirty? Plant Perk: Bonsai plants are known to be great stress relievers.
Orders over $75 ship for free!
- Bonsai starter kit in a choice of a juniper, jade, azalea, or Hawaiian umbrella tree live bonsai
- Kit includes a glazed container, wire and drain screen, 2-quart bag of soil; pruning shears, humidity tray with decorative rocks, and a care brochure
- Each tree measures overall approximately 8-10” at the time of purchase. Each bonsai tree is 3 years old.
Bright, indirect light
Wet soil thoroughly every 2 or 3 days
Best to keep away from furry friends
- Bonsai starter kit with glazed container, wire and drain screen, soil,pruning sheets, humidity tray,decorative rocks
- Care instructions
- Care & support tips for the lifetime of your plant
- 30-Day Guarantee
Our plants are packaged with care and delivered from our greenhouse to your door.
- All orders over $75 ship free
- Our standard shipping time is 2-4 business days
- Standard Shipping is $7.99
- We also offer next day shipping and Saturday Delivery
Product Number: PL157676UM
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Hi! We’re plants.com, a team with a passion for delivering happiness and sharing our love of plants. While our site is relatively new, our experience is not. Our team, based out of the NYC metro area, has over 40 years of experience sourcing plants and is always on the lookout for the latest plants and trends.
We collaborate with growers across the country to gather a wide variety of fresh, beautiful plants, from classic standards to on-trend faves, shipping straight from the greenhouse to arrive at your front door. We hand-select varieties to decorate our living and workspaces, and uplift our moods. And we scour Instagram and our local garden centers just like you.
Our goal is to help spread the joy of plants and make everyone’s experience a positive one. We know some plants and room environments can be tricky (hello office cubicle, we are talking to you!) But don’t worry. We are here to help demystify the plant experience and make it a joyful one. Ready. Set. Grow!
RELATED BLOG POSTS
How Plants Help to Clean the AirDecember 30, 2019
With their large, glossy leaves or tropical flowers, houseplants add a pop of color to any space. Plus, they are good for our minds, bodies and souls.Read more
Indoor Plant Care 101August 12, 2019
We talk to our plants to cheer them up and encourage them to grow, but did you know houseplants communicate back? You can even figure out how to save a dying plant.Read more
7 Plants for BeginnersJanuary 6, 2020
Houseplants can improve the quality of indoor air, leaving rooms smelling purer and fresher. According to NASA, they effectively filter potentially harmful volatile organic com ...Read more