Botanical Name: Dieffenbachia maculata
Common Name: Dumb cane
Origin: West Indies
- In a lightweight two-tone plastic planter with adjustable base for draining
- Plant potted in eco-friendly coconut coir soil made from coconuts
- Large measures approximately 26-28”H x 9.5”D. The large pot size is 9.5"H X 9.5" D.
- Medium measures approximately 18”H x 6” D. The medium pot size is 5.25"H X 6" D.
- Small measures approximately 10-12”H x 4”D. The small pot size is 4.25"H X 4" D.
- Due to agricultural restrictions, product cannot be shipped to Arizona or California
Bright, indirect light. Will tolerate low light as well
Once a week, when top soil is dry
65 – 90°F
Not safe for furry friends or kids
- Plant potted in eco-friendly coconut coir soil with lightweight two-tone planter with a built-in saucer to contain water overflow
- Care instructions
- Care & support tips for the lifetime of your plant
- 30-Day Guarantee
Our plants are packaged with care and delivered from our greenhouse to your door.
- All orders over $75 ship free
- Our standard shipping time is 2-4 business days
- Standard Shipping is $7.99
- We also offer next day shipping and Saturday Delivery
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
We collaborate with growers across the country to gather a wide variety of fresh, beautiful plants, from classic standards to on-trend faves, shipping straight from the greenhouse to arrive at your front door. We hand-select varieties to decorate our living and workspaces, and uplift our moods. And we scour Instagram and our local garden centers just like you.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
How Plants Help to Clean the AirDecember 30, 2019
With their large, glossy leaves or tropical flowers, houseplants add a pop of color to any space. Plus, they are good for our minds, bodies and souls.Read more
Indoor Plant Care 101August 12, 2019
We talk to our plants to cheer them up and encourage them to grow, but did you know houseplants communicate back? You can even figure out how to save a dying plant.Read more
7 Plants for BeginnersJanuary 6, 2020
Houseplants can improve the quality of indoor air, leaving rooms smelling purer and fresher. According to NASA, they effectively filter potentially harmful volatile organic com ...Read more